Thank you for using the [PRODUCT] Service (the “Service”) provided by Android App Team (“we,” “us” or “Android App Team”). We value your privacy.
In general and as more fully explained below, we use the personal information we collect to provide the Service to you and we will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes without your consent.
Information Collection and Use
In order to offer you the best possible experience using the Service, we may invite you to answer questions or provide personally identifiable information such as your contact information, location, your mobile and/or home phone number, and address, email address, zip code, username, customer account number, contract number, birth date, income range and gender. We may also collect mobile device identification information, mobile device physical location, usage information, and direct communications with us or with our partners. If you activate our client software on your mobile device, the software will periodically communicate with the Service to verify the status of your account.
We may use your personally identifiable information to (1) conduct customer satisfaction surveys; (2) to deliver the Service, products, services or information you have requested or that includes the display of personalized content, offers or advertising; (3) to help us better understand and improve the use of the Service or develop new services; (4) to help address problems with and the functioning of the Service; (5) to monitor and conduct internal review of the Service; (6) to protect the security and integrity of the Service; and (7) to contact you, if necessary or at your request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Android App Team may share aggregate, non-personal information with government agencies, courts, legal investigators, advertising clients, advertising networks and other third parties. Android App Team may share your personal information with other 3rd parties in the following circumstances:
• You have provided your consent by responding to our information requests.
• To our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, advertising agencies and other third parties when disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us. These companies are under confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from making any other use or disclosure of your personal information.
• If we determine that there has been a violation of the Terms of Service.
• If we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our right or property, other users of the service or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
• To respond to judicial processes and provide information to law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities or in connection with an investigative matter related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
• To provide information to a company that acquires, is acquired by or is merged with Android App Team. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any company or organization except we may transfer your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Android App Team participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of [COMPANY’S] assets to which the Service relates.
Android App Team recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s mobile activities and interests. The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13. Android App Team does not target its services to children under 13. Android App Team does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
When you use the Service, we may collect information about the advertisements that you click on or link to and we may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed to third party advertisers and the service providers that serve our advertisements in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information.
We may employ procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Android App Team may use firewalls, password protection, encryption and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.